Sunday, May 22, 2005

Trippin...

Alright, so after an incredibly awesome party at our house last night (3rd times a charm), I'm now at a friends home in Indianapolis awaiting the flight out. I really thought 2 weeks would seem longer, but I definitely felt rushed to get ready. Ah well, bags are packed and I'm flying out tomorrow morning at 7am to meet Les and Ash at the airport before finding the hostel and more importantly finding Hannah in Shanghai! Then 2 wks to wander to Beijing before the work part of the summer starts in Bangkok. So I'll try to keep this reasonably up to date so my escapades can be noted... First real trip to Asia here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest eldest daughter, have a good time at your most excellent adventure - it was good to be with you for a few days. your reports via this blog are always appreciated - happy travels - xd

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma, please be safe, have a ton of fun and take lots of pictures!!! Lots of love from your Cincinnati connection